Friday, October 30, 2009

Back from Europe and ready for the Holiday Rush

I returned from my European Adventures with my BFF's. It was certainly interesting. We did so much in 6 days...including Amsterdam, Leiden (a city about 25 minutes outside of Amsterdam), Vienna, and Budapest!

I love Amsterdam. I was there a couple times a few years before and it's such a cute little city--yet there is everything to do and see you will ever need. From great cafes/restaurants, to shopping, nightlife, sight-seeing, canal tours, museums, etc. And the people are friendly, happy, and diverse.

Although I think something has to be said for myself in terms of getting older. When I was in college, I could hop from one country to the next and maintain my excitement and enthusiam for each city without looking back. This time around, I noticed that although hopping from place to place was an interesting and fun experiene (thanks to the great company,) I was actually really tired with all the moving about......Normally I'm the first one to be up and about and ready to explore. But this time I was like "you guys get ready first...i'm just going to lay down for another 30 minutes."...LOL. Next vacation I'm foreshadowing a beach + beach chair + book + tropical drink.
;-)

That being said, can you believe it's almost November? Holiday season is here, and as always I hope there's something on the site you can find as a small token for yourself (cuz you deserve it) or for someone else in your life.

Message me with questions!
Vitra
PS--Pics from the trip can be found on my facebook page. (just search for Itsy Bitsy Bra Bar)--you may have to add me as a friend to get access.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment