Friday, September 24, 2010

Sick and tired of wearing bras that do not fit!!!!

    Hi how are you today? May I insist you in finding a particular bra? Let me take your measurements. Well you are measuring a size 32C, but we do not carry that size, so try on a 34B on instead, it will fit the same.

WRONG!!!!!

   These sales people do not know what they are talking about. Take it from someone who has been in that postion before. If I am one size,thats it, no other bra will fit me the way it is suppose to. I have, in the past, tried that system of lowering the cup size and expanding the strap size. It does not work. The straps are to big. My chest hangs out, because the bra cup is to small and the band is not giving me any support at all. I it am sure that there are women out there who have experience this problem before.

     After a while you end up hating to shop for bras  or anything else, because it is the same story everytime. You spend tons of money of lingerie that "almost fits".

  Go to our website, itstybitsybrabar.com, and find the perfect bra that fits perfectly. Our sizes start from 28AA all the way through to DD. I guarentee if you go to our website,you will find the solution to all your lingerie problems and enjoy shopping again. You will never have to compromise and settle for a bra that does not fit correctly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment