Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things...(from Facebook)

There's been a new activity in the past few days on facebook that appears to be all the rage...
People writing and posting 25 Random things about themselves. I thought I would share mine:

1. The experiences I cherish the most are living like locals do in Bangkok, London, and Mumbai, as well as my other overseas travels.
2. Grammar is my weakness. I just don't like to be restricted by rules...(so i justify to myself.)
3. i prefer writing with no CAPITAL leters...it's so much simpler (refer to #2)
4. My niece Ria is the love of my life (esp. when she's sleeping.)
5. I always feel the need to put parenthesis at the end of my statements (just to clarify for people who may not know.)
6. Others say they're going to do things. I actually do them.
7. Going to Trinidad carnival in 2 weeks.
8. I hate planning and dealing with small details.
9. Just started a very very very small biz.
10. Perfect job would be if someone paid me to travel and talk to people.
11. I love to cook, I put my enthusiasm into it.
12. I've always wanted to learn poker & pool.
13. I'm terrified of the ocean & swimming. I started learning in Florida (baby steps.)
14. #13 is ironic being as I'm from an island.
15. I hate shopping...hate it, hate it, hate it. If you are my friend, you do not subject me to shopping, EVER.
16. I want to take ballroom & latin dance lessons.
17. Favorite food (after Trini) is Thai.
18. Must go to Halloween Horror Nights at Disney World in October!!!!
19. Most people would think I was an introvert...but those who know me, know better.
20. Ideal car would be an Escalade.
21. Next big trip I want to take is to the Galapagos Islands.
22. Next big trip I might take is South Africa in 2010 for Football World Cup.
23. I love to eat, a lot.
24. I'm pretty easy-going...try not to stress about mundane things...only the big things.
25. HUMOR and Laughter are priorities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment