Sunday, January 25, 2009

The feeling of Getting my First Sale!!

Hi World,

This weekend I had the best felling!! I got my first "real" sale after about a week of my site being online. (Real means from a complete stranger, not friends or family)

I was amazing.. at 12:42am Saturday morning I checked my phone before going to sleep, and as I was looking, the buzzing came though and I saw an email saying "order"...I was sooo ecstatic!! It was such a thrilling feeling to think that Finally after almost 2 years of planning, Itsy Bitsy Bra Bar DOES exist to the outside world! People CAN reap the benefits.

I wanted to wake someone up and tell them (but decided against it!). So when i woke up on saturday morning and saw my mom, I did the funniest Happy Dance ever! (I don't think I've ever done a "happy dance" in my life, coming to think of it!)

Well, just wanted to share my experience with you all...I hope it happens a lot more frequently...success fells wonderfu!

love,
v.
www.ItsyBitsyBraBar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment