Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year, New Goals

Hi Everyone,

I must admit, this is a little strange for me. I've never really written about myself, much less put myself out there to the entire cyber world. I guess over the next few days/weeks I will be trying to figure out on personal level what (if anything) crosses the lines, or makes me feel uncomfortable in sharing.

I will be totally honest and say that the idea for this blog is mostly to share my business website and get feedback from those people who are interested in my service--opinions, suggestions, likes, dislikes, etc. As a way to reach out to possible customers. I guess it's true that trying to put your name out there will make people do things they normally would not even think about.

Some goals I had for 2009 was to start my own business (done!) and to work hard to make it a success (in progress), but another thing I wanted to do more of this year was to get back to writing. So in a strange way, I hope this blog will help me accomplish this goal.

I will try my best to write about a whole range of things, and not just my website (which, by the way is, www.ItsyBitsyBraBar.com). But dont worry, I'm positive there there will be many frustrations of my site that I will need to vent about.

By the way, to share with you with my site actually is--it's petite undergarments for petite women. It's soooo frustrating for women with small busts to find nice bras and lingerie--my site has brands people know about...but only is sizes XS, S, 28A, 30A, 32AA, 32A..etc...you might as well check it out!

Until next time...
vitch
(I'll explain the story the of name "vitch" in my next blog...)

No comments:

Post a Comment